Project Manager – AFC
B.Tech /B.E/BSC/MSC in electrical engineering or computer engineering
- Project Management, Customer Interface Management of AFC project
- Change Management, Risk Management/Analysis
- Expertise in Program/Project Management – (Key Account Management, Front end customer Interface, End to End Product Management & solutions, addressing & resolving)
- Responsible for the On-time delivery of Projects, monitor and maintain quality .
- Strong relationship management, communication skills with the ability to network with project members, contractors, consultants and other stake holders.
- Schedule and conduct meeting with stake holder to ensure the timely delivery of the project.
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 5 years of experience in AFC (automated fare collection) of Metro rail projects.
- Should be an expert in AFC architecture, contactless cards, validators, TOM, TVM, AG etc.
- Should have experience in Design, installation, interface, commissioning and maintenance of AFC systems.
- Knowledge and experience in both AFC hardware and software.
- Expert in client handling, scheduling and project documentation.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi language
- Ability manage the team