Senior Network Consultant
3 - 6 years
B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Tech /B.E/MCA or other related degrees.
- 3- 6Years of Experience in Networking IT Field.
- Working knowledge of the OSI 7-layer model.
- Strong Basics of Networking, TCP/IP Networks,
- Multi-Vendor Support Experience (Cisco/ HP/ Juniper/ Checkpoint/ASA/Fortinet etc)
- High level understanding of LAN and WAN technologies
- Strong Routing and Switching Concepts and Real-Time Experience on Live Complex Corporate Networks Network design and implementation
- Firewall experience and participation in security review and analysis
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised
- Experience working in a NOC environment managing and implementing day to day operations on network and security issues for large scale enterprise customers
- Cisco CCNP or equal level of Industry certification in Networking.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Knowledge of the OSI 7 layer model
- Strong Basics of Networking, TCP/IP Networks, Multi-Vendor Support Experience (Cisco/ HP/ Juniper/ Checkpoint/ASA/Fortinet etc )
- Proficiency in English
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills